Empresa is looking for an Area General Manager for one of our clients.
The client is one of the largest and fastest growing hotel chains in Asia and is now expanding its business into Europe, starting in Spain. That is why this role will be incremental to the success of the business in Spain.
Your mission will be monitoring, analyzing and improving the efficiency of a portfolio of hotels and properties in an area. You will play a 3-way role: as a service champion for guests, a business relationship for property owners, and an asset manager for internal stakeholders in the company.
If you like getting things done, this is the place for you. We are looking for people who want to make a difference with their work. You will get to work with motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support you for your out-of-the-box ideas.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Take ownership of 10-15 properties to ensure revenue maximization.
• Convert direct Walk-in’s into bookings.
• Maintain relationship with nearby hotels to manage spillover.
• Take end-to-end ownership of customer experience across properties in your portfolio.
• Problem-solving for guest and putting in place a process in each property for managing guest queries and requests.
• Audit properties and help in fraud prevention.
• Inspect properties on a daily basis for proper functioning and adherence to standards.
• Ensure a great customer experience and minimize customer escalations.
• Check inventory of toiletry stocks and place order for replenishment.
• Provide regular inputs to Pricing team about local events.
• Train hotel staff to improve and own customer experience.
• Manage relations with owners to ensure transformation changes needed on operational basis.
• Customer Retention and Relationship building and Conducting Customer Delight Activities.
Categoría: Turismo y restauración
Estudios mínimos: Grado
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido