The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company in the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
- Experience Capabilities to find hotel opportunities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Knowledge of Greek market changes.
- Familiarity with Hotel law.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Relationship with independent hotel owners.
- Languages: English and Greek are mandatory. Spanish is a plus.
Categoría: Turismo y restauración