Place of Work: Purchasing & Control Department
General Purpose of Job: To guide and manage the overall services of the department.
Responsible to: General Manager of Operations
Responsible for: Purchasing Manager Assistant, F&B Controller, Equipment Controller, Micros Supervisor, Purchasing Assistant, Assistant Micros Support, Marina Controller, Storekeepers, CRR Supervisor, CRR Agents
• To supervise, coordinate and improve the daily operation of the departmental services.
• To supervise all company materials orders and proceed with them after taken relevant approvals.
• To daily and monthly report to the board and relevant colleagues.
• To supervise the market research accomplished by the department.
• To ensure the order of the required equipment for all departments on time.
• To communicate with all the suppliers in the best possible way.
• To create interactive relations with the suppliers.
• To negotiate the supplies price provided by suppliers aiming to succeed the most advantageous deal for the company.
• To control and coordinate the purchase procedure of foods and beverages needed for all departments in order to assure the reduction of costs and fulfill the targets set by the company.
• To guide and train the employees in his/her department on the costing procedure.
• To supervise the costing procedure for all restaurant menus.
• To organize the development and implementation of purchase of all equipment and products based on line orders.
• To supervise the purchase of on line orders.
• To supervise the CRR operation department.