Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the preparation of month-end reporting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting. Set up reporting structure per each business area and monitoring the business KPIs.
• Working closely with the Dealer Directors and Branch Managers along Portugal to provide accurate and timely financial information to support them.
• To develop and monitor relevant actual and forecast variance analysis including project and event profitability on a timely basis.
• Assist the management team to optimize performance, revenues and margins, cost control and drive profitability.
• Continuous review of Stock and WIP information to ensure accuracy, to minimize stock obsolescence and ensuring timely closure
• Define Business Units common guidelines, practices, instructions and ensure their correct application by branches.
• Design & set up process improvements in his/her perimeter to secure efficiency and good coordination with branches
• Actively contribute to Team's performance and to the implementation of the new organization being rolled out in Portugal.
Estudios mínimos: Grado
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido