Place of Work: Purchasing & Control Department
General Purpose of Job: To collect all offers on food, beverage and materials by keeping updated the Materials Control database.
• To collect all offers from the suppliers that collaborated with the company the previous season.
• To make a research for better quality and price offers.
• To input all the offers in the Materials Control database, in order to assure the on line orders.
• To submit statistical reports concerning the changes on prices.
• To compare the new prices with the prices from the previous season.
• To check regularly, in cooperation with the storekeepers, the stability of prices according to the agreements.
• To check that the storage orders follow the company’s purchase procedures.
• To ensure the correct and on time invoice input and material transfers from the storages.
• To configure the Materials Control software.
• To participate on monthly F&B inventories and annual “buffet” costing.
• To respond to any changes in the department function as dictated by the company.
• To report for duty punctually follow the company dress codes.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationships with colleagues, and all other departments.
• To have a complete understanding of the employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company's policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
Categoría: Turismo y restauración