Sales Development Representative Job Duties
The sales development representative will be responsible for pursuing and closing meetings with the contacts assigned to them. This will entail concentrated phone work on daily basis and some research work to obtain useful information when required. It’s essential that he or she has excellent communication skills and at ease working in a team environment. He or she should also be comfortable managing basic CRM systems. This person must be hungry for success based in clear objectives.
- Contacting a large number of potential customers by phone and email.
- Set and track meeting targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the process
- Use customer´s feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Help to build an open-communication environment for the team
- Liaise with marketing and outside sales team
Estudios mínimos: Bachillerato