Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Would you like to be part of an expanding project? Do you want to join a reference company?
MC Headhunting is looking for a Legal Counsel, with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
You will be responsible for providing legal advice and support on a variety of matters related to real estate (urban law), operations and commercial law. You will ensure that our real estate, commercial, finance transactions and business practices comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
• Provide legal guidance and support on a variety of real estate matters, operations including property acquisitions, development projects, construction contracts, leasing, and property management. Ensure conformity to contract, intellectual-property, corporate law and regulatory compliance, in general commercial and urban matters.
• Draft, review, and negotiate contracts and agreements related to real estate transactions, including purchase agreements, development agreements, construction contracts, lease and maintenance agreements and commercial contracts related to the ordinary business processes.
• Participate in legal due diligence on real estate and M&A transactions and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, including executives and department heads, to provide legal guidance and support.
• Manage and resolve legal disputes related to real estate and operations including litigation and arbitration, as well as legal disputes related to commercial law in operations.
• Develop and define workflow processes to address legal inquiries from operations.
• Develop and implement legal policies and procedures related to real estate transactions to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Collaborate with the training department (HR) and operations to provide training to and conduct assessment of employees on legal matters related to legal disputes with customers or related to real estate transactions and company policies.
• Stay up to date on relevant laws and regulations related to real estate transactions and advise the company on potential legal risks.
• Coordinate and lead the legal area with the support of our external advisors.
• Deliver monthly litigation report of the company.
What is on offer:
• A stable position, with a permanent contract and social benefits (restaurant vouchers, childcare vouchers, medical insurance).
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Fulltime/40-hour working week, with flexible hours Monday to Thursday and an intensive working day on Friday (9am to 3pm).
• Hybrid working: 2 days of your choice to work from home and 3 days in the head office.
• Discounts on our products.
• Team building activities, sports events and much more.
• Well-connected work sites, accessible by public or private transport (parking is available at all our facilities).
• Training and development plans focused on your areas of improvement and courses focussed on the Company’s services. We have our own e-learning platform, where you can access training content whenever you want.
• A company with a strong commitment to sustainability and care for the environment.
• Solidarity, passion, excellence, integrity and teamwork are the values that define us.
• A legal degree from an accredited law school or university, a postgraduate or master related to business administration is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a legal counsel role, with focus on real estate and commercial transactions.
• In-depth knowledge of real estate, urban, commercial and finance law including property acquisitions, development projects, construction contracts, leasing and property management, commercial contracts, and customer disputes.
• Languages: Spanish and English is a must, French is a plus.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Able to work in a fast-growing company in an international environment.