Descripción del puesto de trabajo
From MC Headhunting we are looking for an experienced CEO to lead an ESG strategy development company. The CEO will be responsible for overseeing the company’s strategic direction, with a focus on providing ESG consulting services to startups. The ideal candidate will have a strong business acumen, a deep understanding of ESG principles and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
As a CEO you will be responsible for:
• Developing high quality business strategies and plans together with the Board of Directors, ensuring their alignment with company short-term and long-term objectives.
• Monitor industry trends and developments in ESG and adjust the company's strategy as needed.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including partnerships, joint ventures and other possibilities.
• Building, leading and motivating a strong team & implement company culture.
• Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Manage competition and threats in the company, with constant evaluation of financial structure, capital strategy & strategic priorities.
• Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including operations, sales, technology & product.
• Evangelize company vision building trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
• Maintaining a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
• Solid experience of at least 7 years in a leadership role, with a proven track record of success in a consulting or professional services environment.
• Strong understanding of ESG principles and their application in a business context.
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision with time and resource constraints.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.