Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Would you like to be part of an expanding project? Are you passionate about the start-up world? MC Headhunting is looking for an CFO, with a minimum of 5 years of experience, to join a brand-new venture capital company.
• Perform and oversee the company’s accounting, including transaction recording, financial statements, and account reconciliation.
• Provide guidance and advice on tax planning and compliance to ensure adherence to tax regulations.
• Monitor the portfolio companies and review it with CEO and Investment Manager.
• Carry out and present the reporting of results to the different stakeholders.
• Lead and guarantee coverage of all payment commitments and financial risks of the company.
• Prepare investor communications for distributions & liquidity announcements.
• Collaborate with internal teams to gather financial data.
• Monitor the spending budget and income.
• Carry out the economic-financial, accounting and business evolution ratios analysis.
• Manage the audit and tax regulation.
• You will become a key player in the company with the opportunity to make an impact during a very exciting phase of build and growth.
• Be part of a young and fast-growing group
• Excellent work environment and motivated people
• Relying on an expert and solid team
• Partners with successful track-record
• Between 5-7 years’ experience in corporate finance, financial planning, controller ideally with focus in the VC industry
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Accounting or Finance degree required.
• Fluent English
• Passion for the digital sector and analytical abilities and problem-solving skills