Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Would you like to be part of an expanding project? Are you passionate about the start-up world?
MC Headhunting is looking for an Investment Manager, with a minimum of 3 years of experience, to join a brand-new venture capital company.
You will work side by side with our Partners to source and research new opportunities in Europe, Latam and USA.
• Grow our network and source investment opportunities across sectors.
• Lead market research and end-to-end diligence on companies while having strong convictions.
• Build deep expertise in select sectors with the ability to come up to speed quickly on new industries and trends.
• Negotiate deals from start to finish with a strong understanding of relationship building, salesmanship, and deal fundamentals.
• Build strong relationships with funds across all stages, founders, and operators in the ecosystem.
• Work with companies post-investment to share best practices to help them hit key milestones.
• Serve as a strategic thought partner to founders and be the key point of contact as a board member / observer.
• Great opportunity to accelerate your career, analyzing and investing in the best startups in the ecosystem.
• You will become a key player in the company with the opportunity to make an impact during a very exciting phase of build and growth.
• Be part of a young and fast-growing group.
• Excellent work environment and motivated people.
• Relying on an expert and solid team.
• Partners with successful track-record.
• 3 years of work experience in VC.
• Deep understanding of the startup ecosystem and market trends.
• Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including financial modelling and cap table analysis.
• Outstanding communicator: you build rapport quickly and communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Deep connections with relevant stakeholders and the ability to cultivate important relationships among founders, investors, and ecosystem partners.
• Intellectually curious about the industries.
• Creative; you look at things from a unique perspective and enjoy problem solving.
• Collaborative, hard-working, and always ready to pitch in and be a team player.
• Strong Communication skills in written and spoken English and Spanish.