Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Analisis y Simulación (AYS-belongs to ATS group), partner of Siemens Digital Industries Software, with more than 25 years of experience providing engineering products and services. Our motivation is to help companies to incorporate technology and knowledge, blurring the boundaries between the physical and the virtual, between disciplines, product and process, design and manufacturing, integrating the entire value chain. Our purpose is to enable companies to make this leap by applying all the digital power along the entire value chain, from product design, validation, industrialization and manufacturing to lifetime exploitation. We believe that digitalization is the lever that makes it possible to address new challenges that are becoming more and more complex. In addition, thanks to our Equality Plan, we seek to guarantee our commitment to the effective equality of women and men, as well as to contribute to equal opportunities for all people searching a job opportunity, in order to achieve real equality in our organization.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, and enlisting the support of specialist resources, both locally and globally where required, this position will hold responsibility for the growth and management of sales and relationships for Spain and Portugal industrial market. With special emphasis on Siemens PLM product (CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM), MES/MOM (SCADAs) & Engineering Services Portfolio. This role will serve to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result. The candidate will represent the entire range of company products/solutions and services to assigned accounts and seek to expand sales across this portfolio in existing & new sites within a customer account.
The successful applicant will prove themselves to be an exceptional communicator, and negotiator, demonstrating confidence, and passion as well as excellent relationship building skills with a good knowledge of Manufacturing or Automation.
- Establishes new accounts particularly or beyond with any opportunities.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s solutions portfolio and maintaining & developing our existing accounts with a view to increasing repeat business.
- Analyse target market potential and the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the business,
- Become a team-player and to adapt to the commercial team.
- Setting the agenda of visiting clients.
- Understanding of the involvement of company personnel, sales, commercial, technical, implementation & support resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for both the short-term (1-3years), and the long-term (3-5 years) period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Proactively involved in marketing planning and executing activities.
- Develop and produce customer proposals ensuring delivery within agreed timeframes. These proposals should meet company requirements regarding deliverability, quality, and profitability.
- Maintaining the company’s CRM database on an ongoing basis as the backbone for good organization, planning, and communication.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- At least, 10 years experience in sales with a proven track record in the promotion and sales of digital and automation systems and solutions (PLM product, MES/MOM & Engineering Services Portfolio).
- Develop the account sales strategy and execute effectively.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment,
- Experience in industrial digital processes either as a member of a business or providing services to these businesses. Key industries that will be considered favourably include aerospace, automotive, semicon/electronics, medical, food & beverage, process manufacturing.
- Commercial awareness/understanding.
- Very good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop & maintain relationships.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in a customer facing role.
- A team player.
- A willingness and availability to travel. Driving license and own car.
- Spanish & English.