Descripción del puesto de trabajo
PER SÉ Human Resources (www.perserrhh.com) is looking for a FACILITY PLANT OPERATOR to join our client, which is a Multinational in the industrial sector.
What are we offering?
- Stable and ambitious project in an international environment.
- To lead the project and team.
- Competitive remuneration package based on the trajectory provided by the person.
- Position location: Asturias.
- Permanent contract.
What are we looking for?
We are a looking for a proactive, dynamic person with a clear orientation towards results. If you have strong skills for problem solving and decision-making and you have experience in similar positions in a Boiler Plant Operator, we are looking you!
- Effective plant operation and daily maintenance: Perform operation and daily maintenance of all the Plant equipment (including boiler plant and water treatment plant) according to standards, requirements, and the operation strategy.
- Elimination of faults and alarms: Perform fast actions for bringing the Plant to the original working conditions in case of faults and alarms with the help of back-office remote support (24/7).
- Reporting and documentation: Keep operating logs, records and reports that document the operation and maintenance of the facility through the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Maintain current revisions of drawings, specifications, lists, clarifications, and other materials related to operation and maintenance of the Plant.
- Repairs and major maintenance: Supervise repairs and major maintenance activities performed by external subcontractors. Coordinate these activities with the steam consumer of the Plant.
- Facility modifications and major repairs: Recommend and take part in implementation of such Plant modifications or improvements that will improve the performance, maintainability, operability or life expectancy of the Plant (from time to time) together with the maintenance specialists and supervisors from other Company Headquarters.
- Trainings: Complete necessary trainings organized by the Employer.
Readiness for working conditions:
- 8-hour work shifts (1 operator / shift);
- Fast reaction.
- Stress resistance.
- Driving licence and own car.
- University degree qualifications of mechanical, shipping, mining-geological petroleum
engineering or electrotechnical orientation with at least one year of work
experience in the field;
- Or secondary school qualifications of mechanical or electrotechnical technology
orientation with at least three years of work experience in the field.
- Previous work experience as a Boiler Plant Operator is an advantage.
- Experience of work with computerized plant operation systems.
- Spanish language knowledge is mandatory, sufficient English language knowledge is an advantage.