Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Important Industrial Company is hiring an Operation/Facility Manager responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring all activities within the facility (6 people) to maximize the use of the organization’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets, and quality standards. This position will also act as the onsite lead for the operation, financial and customer services teams in the facility.
• Develop and implement operation schedules and procedures.
• Understand current and future product needs and develop plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing manufacturing activities.
• Analyse production, maintenance, and malfunction records to identify problems and recommend solutions that will improve performance.
• Plan, prioritize, and manage production line maintenance or downtimes to minimize disruptions to manufacturing schedules.
• Cooperate with SW operation units to secure deliveries to the facility and with local SW sales and technical personnel to minimize the delivery time and manage inventory.
• Manage logistic activities to ensure production and shipping targets are achieved, according to agreed Key Performance Indicators, and competitiveness is maintained.
• Manage inventory budgeted levels and develops and maintains a stock management system in place to increase inventory turns.
• Manage capital plan for the facility. Sources suitable equipment to support the sales.
• Measure and report monthly to EMEA Facilities Director on key performance indicators
• Ensure the facility works effectively with site safety, operational and maintenance programs according to Company rules and standards and country regulations and be responsible for Health and Safety standards on the site.
• Ensure customers are serviced appropriately to meet their expectations and assist in handling customer complaints within guidelines.
• Leads the annual physical inventory, ensuring it is conducted in a timely and accurate manner and responsible for implementing Loss Prevention audit action plans
• Ensure that the facility is properly equipped and maintained and ensure safety, loss prevention and security practices are followed according to policy and correct or report non-compliance.
• Work with corporate to improve Health, Safety and Environmental initiative activities performed at the site, in order to provide and maintain a safe working environment.