Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for a Head of Marketing for the German-speaking markets.
● Responsible for the definition and implementation of marketing campaigns to assist sales and increase awareness and brand equity in German-speaking markets (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
● Work with key stakeholders (Sales, Business Development, Ecommerce and Operations) to create Marketing plans to trade and consumer segments across digital, print, broadcast, and other channels.
● Define, execute and manage marketing budgets to support the marketing plans for each market.
● Coordinate, review and/or validate marketing artwork and deliverables (in conjunction with the Company’s Creative Agency) implementing and following up on the activities contained in the marketing plan.
● Work with key stakeholders (Sales and Business Development) to coordinate co-op marketing plans with key trade partners in each market.
● Monitor and provide insights on competitors and target audiences, as well as travel, lifestyle and consumer trends in each market.
● Support the marketing needs of Business Development and Sales teams in each market.
● Produce and deliver travel trade educational materials, in conjunction with the Company’s Creative Agency and key stakeholders (Sales, Business Development, Ecommerce and Operations).
● Email marketing campaign ownership - travel trade: Manage campaign calendar, work with Creative Agency to create and deliver email marketing campaigns to support Brand and commercial Brand & commercial-needs aligned emails, and continually look for opportunities to utilize 3rd party databases to supplement 1st party campaigns.
● Website ownership – travel trade: Work with the design agency and internal Creative Agency to manage content to support brand positioning, in-need properties and promotions, continually increase membership sign-ups, and Keep contact and resources up-to-date.
● Trade Loyalty Program Management: Agents Awareness and Campaigning to increase agent registrations and training, support and promote promotional strategies to increase registrations and earnings, support Agents program.
● Native German speaker.
● Fluent in English and, ideally, an adequate working knowledge of Spanish.
● Availability to travel to key destinations and markets.
● Experience in marketing to German-speaking markets, ideally within the tourism/hospitality sector.
● Thorough understanding of consumer and travel trade markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
● Solid understanding of different marketing areas (digital, consumer and trade and b2b marketing).
● Degree in Marketing, Hotel Management, Business or Economics.
● Minimum 5 years experience.
● Skills: High collaboration, team working, team management, and communication skills.