Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We’re looking for a strong strategic and creative thinker, exceptional writer and energetic individual to play a key role in the execution of a disrupting lifestyle hotel company integrated and communications marketing plan.
This position will be responsible for driving cohesive, well-rounded campaigns, promoting the products, it’s digital presence, partnerships, thought leadership, experiential marketing, external communications, and more.
This teammate will help develop integrated content and storytelling across traditional and digital channels. In this role, you will partner with agency partners as needed and will work cross functionally with creative, product, sales, and R&D functions to ensure consistent, timely and impactful messaging that aligns with the strategic business goals.
Overall, the individual will help grow brand awareness, build the company profile and protect the organization’s overall reputation. Additionally, the Manager will report directly into the Chief Executive Officer.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent.
• Seven+ years of experience in communications, brand marketing, digital, social, advertising or related field.
• Experience navigating media databases and platforms – Cision, Meltwater or Muck Rack preferred and reporting metrics to support press announcements.
• Established experience creating content marketing and ad operations. Ability to target, drive lead generation and execute integrated campaigns.
• Strong copy writing skills with prior experience creating blog posts, social media, content, campaign creative, internal and/or external newsletters.
• Excellent track record of publishing content on website platforms like WordPress and digital social platforms.
• Basic knowledge of HTML or CSS for the creation of websites or additional web pages, a plus.
• SEO analysis and Google AdWords/Analytics experience strongly desired.
• Strong project management capabilities working across an organization.
• Previous experience managing budgets and working within the framework.
• Strong track record in media relations.
• Experience executing events or trade shows a plus.
• Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
• Self-starter, creative, digitally savvy and works well in a start-up culture.