Descripción del puesto de trabajo
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for our headquarters located in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Reporting to the Divisional Manager, and enlisting the support of specialist resources, both locally and globally where required, this position will hold responsibility for the growth and management of sales and relationships for Spain and Portugal industrial market. With special emphasis on Siemens PLM product & services portfolio. This role will serve to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result. The candidate will represent the entire range of company products/solutions and services to assigned accounts and seek to expand sales across this portfolio in existing & new sites within a customer account.
• Establishes new accounts particularly or beyond with any opportunities.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Fully responsible for the development, performance and motivation of the Commercial Team.
• Experience in manufacturing processes either as a member of a business or providing services to these businesses. Key industries that will be considered favourably include aerospace, automotive, semicon/electronics, medical, food & beverage, process manufacturing.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales, commercial, technical, implementation & support resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for both the short-term (1-3years), and the long-term (3-5 years) period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Proactively involved in marketing planning and executing activities.
• Develop and produce customer proposals ensuring delivery within agreed timeframes. These proposals should meet company requirements regarding deliverability, quality, and profitability.
• Work with project managers or key ATS staff on site to ensure projects are delivered profitably on time and achieve required quality standards
- Salary: Competitive fixed gross salary (subject to experience)
- Variable related to objectives
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- The chance to work on global projects
- Minimum 5 years strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Good contacts in the manufacturing industry.
- Proven experience of managing a commercial team.
- Commercial awareness/understanding.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop & maintain relationships.
- Develop the account sales strategy and execute effectively.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in a customer facing role, with a willingness and enthusiasm to meet with external stakeholders.
- A team player who is willing to provide additional input as and when require to meet client defined baselines, often at short notice.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Understanding of project management tools and processes.