Descripción del puesto de trabajo
From MC Headhunting we are looking for an Employment Legal Counsel for an important startup in the logistic sector.
● You will be responsible for overseeing all employment law aspects in Spain, Portugal and Italy and being the PoC for unions, social security, and public administration.
● You will be focused on employment law matters (from a courier perspective, but also from an internal HR perspective).
● You will collaborate with teams of the company, and in particular, you will work closely with the Human Resources team, the Operations Teams and the Legal Team.
● You will provide pragmatic, clear and actionable advice to the business on an array of employment law matters, and you will work to set up the business for success.
● Spanish-qualified employment lawyer or Social Labour graduate with +4 years of relevant post-qualification experience from a leading law firm or in-house team.
● Experience in complex contentious and non-contentious employment law matters.
● Experience negotiating with unions and other social stakeholders.
● Clear understanding of the labour laws, CBAs and risks.
● Results-oriented, business partner, providing pragmatic and operational solutions
● Significant sense of autonomy and happy to independently manage various projects and workstreams
● Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work
● Experience working in or with technology companies, particularly those in the gig economy space
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English. As the Legal Team covers different countries, if you speak Portuguese, Italian or Polish it would be a plus.