We are looking for a Cluster VIP Lounges Manager based in Madrid.
• Leading, motivating, developing and directing the team (30/35 colleagues) to maximise effiency in customer service.
• Creating an environment where constant improvement is actively encouraged and recognised.
• Ensuring all staff are trained to deliver a customer focused service.
• Ensuring all staff are performance managed to quality set objectives.
• Completing monthly Stock takes.
• Overseeing the ordering of all food and consumables.
• Ensuring all health and Safety and Food and safety legislation is adhered to.
• Completing Staff Rostas.
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience in providing high end quality in customer service and product to prestigious client(s)
• Catering experience (4 or 5 * Hotel or similar environment)
• Proven supervisory / team management experience
• Excellent communication skills.
• IT Skills.
• Flexible approach.
• Problem solving skills
• Airport Lounge experience in main destinations in Europe/Overseas
Categoría: Turismo y restauración
Estudios mínimos: Diplomado
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido