Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the Content/Creative Coordinator. This is not an all‐inclusive list and will vary according to client needs for the OMD regional buy and creative coordination for all brands under the client categories (10) and all client markets (20+).
- ORGANIZE AND CONSOLIDATE monthly and weekly status reports as requested by client managers.
- UPDATE client brand sites with new creative assets when available and distribute to countries accordingly.
- PROVIDE efficient and prompt SUPPORT to LATAM agencies and Miami office with any daily requests that may arise, including negotiation of usage rights, delivery of creative assets, among others.
- COORDINATION OF PRODUCTION OF VIDEOS AND CREATIVE MATERIALS as per regional client’s request including annual Cable reel, TVCs beverages reel, regional adaptations, original productions, among others.
- TRANSLATION AND LOCALIZATION of materials for regional adaptations.
- CLIENT FACING with all brands under the scope.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (written and verbal).
- Project Management experience (1 year).
- Excellent organizational skills and able to prioritize.
- Knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of design and video programs: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, QuickTime, Windows Media Player.
- Knowledge of Social Media tech specs and best practices.
- Great interpersonal skills as will be dealing with both clients and agencies.
- Completes all projects in a timely manner and meets all deadlines.
- Responds quickly to all requests made by clients and agencies.