Tasks as PA:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings, providing general assistance during presentations and the trip itself.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Arranging personal tasks and helping founders save time and optimize their productivity.
Tasks as Office Manager:
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organizing the office layout and order necessary equipment
- Maintaining the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, such as parties, celebrations and conferences
- Managing office budgets
- Using a range of software packages
Categoría: Recursos humanos
Estudios mínimos: Formación Profesional Grado Superior
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido