JCI Talent Search is looking for an experienced Conference and Events Manager, in order to be considered for the role a minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position is required. Main responsibilities are:
• Execute written sales agreements for large-scale and complex full-service meetings, conventions and events.
• Negotiate terms and pricing of vendor partner agreements and service agreements with companies and organizations affiliated with group business.
• Maintain relationships among the customers, their representatives and the hotel to ensure full participation in servicing accounts.
• Partner with operations departments.
• Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
• Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
• Recruit, interview and train team members.
Candidate must have a good command English communication skills and other languages are desirable.
Categoría: Turismo y restauración
Estudios mínimos: Diplomado
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido