General Manager - 5* Resort in Malta
A General Manager is responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
What will I be doing?
As a General Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A General Manager will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
• Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the Hotel Company.
• Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
• Lead in all aspects of business planning
• Comply with and exceed Hotel Company Service Standards
• Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
• Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within Hotel Company
• Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
What are we looking for?
A General Manager serving Hotel is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Experience as General Manager or Director of Operations within a similar quality hotel, in 5* all inclusive resorts´segment
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
• Possesss strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
• Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in an over 300 rooms sized property and over
6F&Bs restaurant outlets.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
•General Management experience in a similar quality at all inclusive resort, previous experience in Mediterranean, Canary Islands or Caribbean Areas will be mandatory.
Start Date October/November 2019,
Resort develops as all year operations property.
Categoría: Turismo y restauración
Estudios mínimos: Diplomado
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido