Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are recruiting a General Manager for a luxury hotel boutique in Burgundy, part of Relais & Châteaux.
As the leader of the property, the General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales, and revenue generation.
The role requires a balance between clients, team members, products and administration. (80% floor / 20% office).
· Provides leadership and mentoring that inspires staff to deliver exceptional guest service.
· Oversees recruitment, hiring, training, work assignment and retention.
· Continuously evaluates the team members performance.
· Promotes high quality guest engagements.
· Is the ambassador and the face of the hotel.
· Handles complaints and ensures the resolution is adequate to guests and ownership.
· Is hyper focused on managing costs.
· Ensures that monthly performance is within budget.
· Is actively involved on the facility management of rooms, common areas, grounds and engineering systems.
· Helps develop and ensures full compliance to hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
We are looking for a proactive candidate, a hotel ambassador, and a hands-on leader with a strong operational focus.
The ideal profile will have at least 5 years of experience as a General Manager in boutique hotels and in the luxury segment. It will be crucial to have a strong background in F&B. Experience in fine dining is a plus.
Will have vast experience implementing and maintaining luxury standard operational procedures. Experience in Relais & Châteaux is a plus.
In terms of languages, our ideal candidate will be proficient in French and English.