Regional VP Operations International Hotel Management Company Greece
We are looking for a Regional Director of Operations International Hotel Management Company in Greece.
The Regional Director of Operations will provide multi-hotel leadership, focusing on guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, and owner satisfaction. Acting as a direct supervisor to General Managers, the RDO will provide support and resources, both in person and remotely, while reporting to the Vice President of Operations. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Promotes hotel's policies and philosophies to associates and guests through direct and indirect interaction
- Oversight of all financial aspects of each hotel in portfolio: P & L, CapEx, Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Ensures operational excellence for all hotels in portfolio; provides support, critique and guidance to hotels falling short of brand standards and/or company expectations.
- Ensure brand QA Compliance/Performance and approving action plans generated by hotel.
- Acts as liaison between hotel General Manager and discipline coaches, including but not limited to: Sales and Marketing, Finance, HR, Learning, Facilities, PR, Revenue Management and Owner Relations.
- Acts as role model and provide guidance on company culture. Selects, develops, manages and leads management team members.
- Guides, develops and implements policies, procedure and systems to improve business operations.
- Provides leadership to annual marketing plans.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Needed to Perform the Job but not limited to below:
- Ability to manage others virtually
- Deep understanding and support of the company pillars
- Follows and promotes company policies and procedures and is able to effectively articulate and present the Company's vision and values
- Leadership skills including: coaching, mentoring, feedback and training
- Travel Required
- Great ownership relations
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in resort industry, european plan and all inclusive segments.
- Experience in multi-unit leadership strongly preferred
- Sales and Revenue Management experience preferred
- General Manager experience preferred
- Commitment to tasks. Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Need flexibility, Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
-Able to take initiative, action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
-Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.