Assistant Director of Human Resources Hotel 5* Ibiza
We are recruiting an Assistant Director of Human Resources for a luxury hotel, belonging to an international company, located in Ibiza.
This role will be in charge of:
- Preparing and implementing the human resources plan including manpower plan, benefits and payroll budget, training and induction plans in line with needs, and host engagement initiatives. Overseeing recruitment and host ratios, succession planning and career development plans (MDPs), conducting host satisfaction surveys and formulating corrective actions, arranging periodic host meetings and awards, championing the performance management system (G&O), analyzing host turnover statistics and trends, ensuring job descriptions are up-to-date and relevant and maintain confidential host files.
- Being a steward of the company vision and values.
- Promoting the sustainability and social responsibility initiatives, engaging all the team members in them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, preferably in Human Resources or Hospitality Management
- Leader personally involved, visible and proactive with excellent organizational skills, capable of providing focused direction and continuing to establish the property’s prominent position within the market. Strategic decision-maker and result-focused in the areas of customer satisfaction, operational excellence, host satisfaction, revenue and profit.
- With an intuitive sense for motivating people, a passion for excellence and an understanding of the sophisticated needs of luxury customers and the hosts who serve them.
- A business-savvy leader with demonstrated financial understanding and interpretation of reports plus cost control.
- Technical skills include Advanced MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- With an excellent command of written and spoken English with some knowledge of the local language and customs.